Thursday, September 18, 2008

Library blogs on Bloglines

Whoopsie! Thanks to LibraryJoy's blog entry on L&P@CML, I double-checked my entries in the tracking log. I was one of those people who had entered a link other than my actual blog entry. I also noticed that on one of them (Step #9) I hadn't really blogged about it at all, and had presumed that my actual Bloglines account would show the (way too many) library related blogs I subscribe to. I was wrong! Ooops! I do have several subscriptions to library related blogs, most of which I have subscribed for quite some time. Michael Stephens is one. I subscribed to his blog after I had heard him speak at an OLC related event. Similar situation to Helene Blowers blog, when I heard her speak at a Tech Connections conference earlier in 2008. I also have subscriptions to organizational blogs, like PLA and ALA Online News. A few Ohio library blogs caught my eye, like OPLIN Forecast. I read a few personal blogs written by people who work in libraries, like The Shifted Librarian and Bookpusher. This exercise for L&P offered up a few new feeds, including iLibrarian and LibraryThing.

No comments: