Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flickr!


I could just get lost in Flickr, bouncing from one thing to another. I have been on Flickr before, but only for looking at family and friend's uploaded photos. I have never really felt the need to upload images there. I have a personal myspace and facebook account, and usually upload images to share on those. The image I chose to upload to my blog was of the annual hot air balloon festival held in my hometown, uploaded by gilesclement. I do not own one, nor do I actually ride in one (my fear of heights keeps me from doing that) but the simple beauty of lighted ballon against the background of the night sky is magic beyond words.

1 comment:

mbk said...

I really like that picture. I've been thinking about doing a hot air balloon ride but I think it would be too tame...see I really want to jump out and parachute dive. I think I could at least get the hubby to do the hot air balloon.